Your organization is Great Place To Work-Certified™️! This certification is 100% based on the voice of your employees.
With the certification, you show that your organizational culture is based on trust, pride and fun.
In this toolkit, you'll discover what you get from us, how we share your certification with the rest of the world, and how you can do this yourself.
This is what you'll get from us
Great Place To Work-Certified logo
You will receive this by e-mail from your project manager. The logo shows the month and year your organization was certified. You may use the logo for one year in all your communications. After that, the logo is expired.
Your certificate in PDF
Your project manager will also send you this certificate by e-mail. The certificate shows the name of your organization, the Certified logo and the validity period.
Your certificate made of bamboo
We send this sustainable certificate to you as soon as possible. Usually you receive it within two weeks after you have been certified. Will you give it a nice spot?
This is how we share your certification
Social post. Each month we post a social post on LinkedIn listing all Certified organizations from the past month. Soon we will share your organization's certification. You'll coordinate the exact date with your project manager.
Employer page. Certified organizations deserve a spot on our website. An employer page is your business card and is seen by potential new employees. Below you can read what we need to create your employer page.
Already have an employer page and want to change or add something? Please let Tessa know.
Employer page: here's how it works
1. Read the guide
In this guide, we explain exactly what an employer page is and get you started on filling out the form and submitting photos.
2. Fill out the form
To create your employer page, we need some information from you. To do this, please fill out this form. Please note: if you do not fill out this form, we will not be able to create a page.
3. Submit photos
After you've completed the form, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to submit photos. As soon as we receive them, we'll get to work!
Achieving certification is a joint achievement that you can be proud of. Dwell on this success, celebrate it and share it with your employees.
Here's how you can share your certification internally:
- Share the certification internally with your employees (view an example).
- Place the Great Place To Work Certified logo in your email signature.
- Create a video to announce the certification.
- Choose a good time to share the certification, such as during an organization-wide meeting. Make this moment extra festive with cake or champagne, for example.
The title Great Place To Work-Certified shows that you are a good employer. This makes you attractive to potential new employees. So make use of this title in recruitment and communications.
Here's how you can share your certification externally:
- Use the logo on your work at page and in job postings.
- Make sure you have an employer page on our website.
- Create even more visibility on our website by writing a guest blog about being a good employer. Please contact Anouk for this.
- Write a press release about your organization's certification and share it with the world.
- Share your certification on social media. It works even better to encourage your employees to share a post through their personal accounts.
Posting something on social media? Don't forget to tag us, so we can share and spread your post in our network.
- LinkedIn: Great Place To Work Nederland
- Instagram: @GPTW_NL
- Facebook: @GreatPlaceToWorkNL
- Youtube: Great Place To Work Nederland
- Twitter: @GPTW_NL